“Every meal is a Celebration at amita’s DELHI DARBAR"
|Award Winner “Best Multicuisine Restaurant in Bhopal” - By Brands Academy, Big Brand Research, Delhi.
Amita’s Delhi Darbar Multicuisine Restaurant & Bar started by Amita Shrivastava. She is a young entrepreneur, aged 44 years and a versatile woman. She is the owner and Managing Director and CEO of the AMITA'S DELHI DARBAR MULTI CUISINE RESTAURANT (Private Limited): Bhopal. The Restaurant started on 23rd Dec 2010 at New Bhopal and have a separate Bar also.
Besides an exotic fusion of food, a wide range of Mocktails and Beverages adds that perfect touch to a sumptuous meal. Amita’s Delhi Darbar provides outdoor catering for various events and also offers take away and home delivery facilities in its endeavour to offer the people of the city a rare blend of fusion and authenticity.
- It is a branded Multicuisine Restaurant with Bar and within less than two years became famous for its Multicuisine food, Ambiance, Services and as a family restaurant with Bar.
- Mrs. Amita entered the men’s world which is dominated by males and prepared the restaurant in record breaking time of 90 days. She is the first lady to get the Bar license in entire Madhya Pradesh.
- Her entrepreneur’s qualities cannot be enumerated in short time; she handles all staff and supervises the Kitchen and restaurant hygiene and cleanliness. Besides she attends all the customers and all affairs of the Restaurant. She is a Naturopath, Teacher, Lecturer, Poet, Theater festival award winner, creative writer and an interior decorator and wife of a NRI from Bhopal and B.Sc. Honors in Chemistry from Magdh University & M.Sc. Chemistry from Rani Durgawati University from Jabalpur & moved to different cities in India and abroad.
- ensure consistency and brand experience
- to continually improve services and business processes in anticipation of the ever changing and evolving guest expectation, thereby ensuring continued satisfaction.
- to ensure high standards of safety and hygiene at all times.